Due to Covid19 we are currently having to adhere to strict government guidelines in order to keep you and ourselves safe during your visit. We kindly ask you to take note of the following temporary changes we have had to make to the services we offer before arriving for your appointment.
Please also familiarise yourself with our full COVID 19 risk assessment document below. As you'll have noticed the guidelines are changing quite fast so it would be a good idea to check our website for the latest updates before each visit.
Show up alone for your appointment
Please check in using the track and trace app - QR code is displayed on entry
Please bring minimal stuff with you i.e shopping, extra bags ect.
Upon arrival the salon will be locked, please see the instructions on the window to help guide you on how to enter the salon safely.
Masks must be worn during your visit. These are available to purchase at the salon for £1 or please bring your own.
Please don't bring any food into the salon.
Feel free to bring your own drink to the salon, water and hot drinks will be provided (£1 charge for hot drinks)
Appointments can be booked via Facebook, Instagram, Treatwell or by phoning the salon.
Thank you for your understanding and we look forward to seeing you soon.
Bea's COVID-19 risk assessment
To ensure all of our safety we have put together a risk assessment please familiarise yourself with it before arriving for your appointment.
-Should clients or staff fell unwell/ display any corona symptoms please stay at home and contact the salon where you will speak to the manager
- Should any one living in your house hold display any corona symptoms please stay at home and contact the salon manager
- If you start to display symptoms of corona virus within two weeks of visiting us please contact the salon ASAP.
- Should we receive information that any clients that have visited the salon are infected or showing symptoms of corona virus all other clients that may have come into contact with this person will be informed.
- What to expect when visiting the salon is displayed in the salon, on our website and social media platforms
- Upon arrival please ensure you follow the guide lines displayed on the shop front regarding how to enter the salon safely, how to disinfect and information about PPE.
- The salon door will remain locked at all times and social distancing guidelines will be marked on the pavement outside the salon.
- A maximum of three therapists will be working at one time with no more than one client per therapist in the salon at a time.
- 2 meters will be given between stations.
- The clients PPE should consist of
* A disposable mask
* Fresh laundered towels
* Disposable cups for drinking water
- The therapists PPE will consist of;
* A disposable mask
* A visor / or googles
All our therapists have competed an online certification in hygiene.
Anti-bac soap and hand sanitizer will be readily available in various locations throughout the salon.
-During lock down Bea's has been re decorated
- Walls have been painted
-The salon has been thoroughly using
-Work stations have been separated to maintain social distancing
-New work stations have been bought to maintain higher levels of hygiene
-Total disinfection of all surfaces
During the working day
- Therapists have allocated time booked between clients in order to disinfect all hard surfaces.
- The salon chairs will be cleansed with antibacterial wipes
- All washable equipment will be laundered using antibacterial additive
- All door handles will be cleansed with antibacterial solution
- All tools will be sprayed with pure alcohol then soaked in barbicide solution between use
- All used disposables will be disposed of in a outside bin
-To ensure social distancing in the staff room breaks will be staggered otherwise a member of staff should take their break out side of the salon
- No reading material will be available to clients
- Please show up alone to appointments